Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Damn! They Broke Me.

Dude, I totally lost it at work today. We were so busy, I couldn't even powder my nose, much less eat lunch. I get really weepy when I'm overwhelmed. I also get weepy when I'm hungry. And when my hormones are raging. (Yes, and when I drink too much. And at movies and the Olympics and weddings and sometimes Law and Order: SVU.) It was the Trifecta of Tears today. The boss had to give me a hug and some Nutter Butters. I kept answering the phone, though, and smiling at patients' families the entire time I was crying. I'm no quitter.

Everyone is very nice and helpful. I just have no idea what I'm doing most of the time. I'm not used to that. At work, I mean. I'm totally aware that I have no idea what I'm doing in actual life.

Dang, it's three minutes past my bedtime. Sweet dreams, kids.

No comments: