Saturday, May 03, 2008

Those Of You Sitting On The Left Side Of The Plane Will Have A Fantastic View Of The Grand Canyon.


This is the view I see when I leave the house. Yes, the mat faces me, not visitors. I didn't do it on purpose, but I left it that way after a maintenance guy hosed down the concrete and put it back wrong. I dropped that pen out of my purse and just didn't pick it up for the photo. Don't worry, it's not still there.








This is the best Dallas radio station. Mesquite Schools Radio is an all-70's format run by high school kids from Mesquite. The theme song from Grease was playing when I took this photo.









This is the street I have to drive down to get to my apartment. I live where I live so I can see these awesome, million dollar houses that were built in the 1910's and 20's, but I didn't want to invade anyone's privacy so I just took a picture from my car looking up into the awesome old trees. Trees are good.















This is the Starbucks where I read...














...The Observer, which I have been quoted in.












I would like to read The Observer here, but they don't have chairs in the Absolut aisle and Starbucks is conveniently next door, so I can't complain.



I get the majority of the recommended daily allowance of adult beverages at this joint anyway.












I've never been to this restaurant, but I was just thinking I needed one of these, so I took a picture.










After all the drinking and shacking up, I can always go to this place, which is also in my neighborhood.

No comments: