Friday, October 03, 2008

If I Ever Have Kids, I Will Name Them Corndog And Tater.

Hey wow, you people missed me and you are also effin' tenacious to have come back again and again while I was working on that whole getting beatified shit. You're all totally awesome.

Bogda, my boyfriend will totally bring you beers too, since he's really my new favorite bartender and hasn't even thought about getting to second with me, probably.

Speak o' the devil, he just showed up. I'm so glad I wore blue eyeliner. Shut up, I never quit wearing blue eyeliner because it has always rocked.

So I have to go make up an email address because yeah, I want to know Kathy Bates' big ideas. I think it's Graydon Carter. He'll probably make me stop saying how stuff rocks. Whatever. Just sign the checks, GC.

No comments: