Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ReadBecca Is Broke, Willie Nelson-Style.

You need some copy editing or marriage ceremonying, you drop me a line. Reasonable rates and excellent customer service, with a certain "je ne sais quoi." Tell your friends. I am not kidding.

I don't know how it's possible, but I have less money now than I did when I didn't have any sort of job at all. Taking the government cheese kept me in the black, but getting a job put me in the red. What. The. Fuck?

Oprah and her Debt Diet. I never should have watched that show. I would still be blissfully unaware of the straits direr than the Straits of Magellan I'm in if I had just left things alone. Never take action! Deny! Deny! Deny! How could I have forgotten that?

Shit. I just remembered I owe the library money too.

No comments: