Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It Turns Out I Actually Know The Jag-Off Who Ruined Things For Everyone.

I ran into a former colleague from the joint that laid me off and it turns out he wasn't defaming my virtue, he just has an unhealthy obsession with Will Farrell. So imagine if the students in Tiananmen Square hadn't been brutally repressed. Freedom of expression for all! Commence commenting at will.

Also, said former colleague wouldn't say how he obtained the information that ReadBecca exists. I imagine I told someone from the old joint who told him, but for the life of me, I don't remember who. In any case, secret identity exposed.

ReadBecca has been checking things out on The Weather Channel and she will be freezing over Thanksgiving. The lows are in the teens in Utah. God help me. The only thing I hate worse than being too hot is being too cold.

It also took me half an hour to make all my travel-sized liquids and gels fit into a Ziploc bag. It looks like Tetris.

And I didn't even bring my nighttime makeup. Just the boring brown daytime stuff. Also no eyelash curler. And no eyeliner sharpener. And no razor. Or hairspray. Or mousse. Or styling creme. Or detailing wax. I only packed three scarves and no pashminas. It's like I'm on Survivor.

I hope I don't meet Daniel Craig on the plane.

No comments: