Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ma’am-ogram

I hate you, getting ma’amed. Getting missy’ed by a cop is the absolute worst, btw, because you really can’t tell him what a jackass he is at the time, and do you really think the Rat Squad has time to bust Sipowicz for missying a motorist when New York’s Finest Taxi Service is delivering diamonds? Negatory, my friend.

Ma’am is mom jeans. Ma’am is sidelined. Ma’am is eyes sliding right past you. Ma’am is an empty iced tea glass for 20 minutes. Ma’am is the end of the line. No cougar is a ma’am. Helen Mirren hates ma’am and that’s good enough for me.

A couple three years back, my doctor asked me when I was going to start having babies and I laughed at him. Now he’s sending me for The Titty Test. I did not laugh at him. You there! In the back! Stop that caterwauling! I am not dying. I’m just getting mammed.

No comments: