Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dang, When Did It Start Raining?

I was googling some smut and I must have really been concentrating because it's raining and I didn't notice. Note: I am sitting a foot from the window. If a truck came through this joint, I'd be the first thing it hit. It is rather notable that I didn't see it start with the rain.

Anyway, the combination of not having anything better to do and a weekly appointment means the other six days of the week all I think about is smut and how long it is until Monday and what I need to do to get ready for it. I shouldn't have this much time on my hands. It's dangerous. If I start talking about building a home dungeon, fill out an application at Dairy Queen for me and make sure I show up for the interview in something other than a latex apron and boots.

Remind me to actually take my algebra final. I'm preoccupied with visions of sugarsmuts dancing in my head.

No comments: