Saturday, June 02, 2007

Free With Purchase!

I finished Daniel Deronda. It wasn't worth it. I read Marie Antoinette and The Boleyn Inheritance. I pre-ordered Harry Potter. I didn't know you had to stay until the end of the credits at Pirates so don't tell me. I'm going back and making them let me watch the last 15 minutes again. I want to see creepy Kevin Costner. Um, and I have a crush on Leonardo Dicaprio. I know. Titanic was nearly ten years ago. So I'm a decade late. I don't care what you say about my 'Nardo. Yeah, I bought the Vanity Fair. What of it? He was freakin' awesome in The Departed and I loved that he called what's her face who married Chaucer and they saved Djimon Hounsou, who is so awesome that having a crush on him is just ridiculous and possibly an abomination in the eyes of the Lord because he deserves more than a mere giggly crush from some idiot woman who once had a crush on Colin Farrell who doesn't even belong in the same paragraph as Djimon Hounsou and so I apologize, Djimon, for my inarticulate and inappropriate mentioning of a hot Irish guy with issues which may or may not have been worked out in a Costa Rican rehab after wrapping Miami Vice, which was better than I thought it would be and confirmed my opinion that long hair on a guy is gross, even though I used to like it, but what do I know, I have a crush on Leo and I'm 36.

No comments: