Monday, February 18, 2008

It's My Birthday And I Am At A Bar At 4:37 PM On A Monday. Wanna Make Something Of It?

It's my birthday and I am cool and you are not because chances are you are NOT in a bar while you are reading this and I AM in a bar while I write this, and it's NOT the bar I usually write in. It's a TOTALLY DIFFERENT Irish bar that is OWNED BY THE SAME PEOPLE as the one I usually go to, so, yeah, I am branching out, man.

Last night Linds and Stef took me out to dinner and a movie, both of which were delish. I highly recommend Definitely, Maybe and P.F. Chang's, especially the spareribs. I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the woman who walked a thousand miles just to fall down at the spareribs' door. Also, The Foreigner took me to lunch and brought me sweets and a fridge magnet from his trip to London, even though he forgot it was my birthday. We had a nice long lunch and now he's off riding his motorcycle and now Ashley is here and we are going to have some drinks.

No comments: