Monday, May 22, 2006

Everyone In Downtown Dallas Wants Me To Give Them A Dollar.

So I completed my first week of summer school and got an A on my first test. I am a genius. And no, they would not take a note from my shrink instead of actually re-taking Intro to Psych. I asked.

Also, ReadBecca will stick her hand anywhere for a quarter. I dropped a laundry quarter under the machine and you know when you still have to use quarters to do your damn laundry that a thing like that can push you right over the edge because then your ratio of washes to dries is all out of whack and nobody needs wet denim. So ReadBecca stuck her hand under there all Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom style to retrieve said quarter. You do not want to look under an apartment complex washing machine. I repeat for emphasis: you do not want to look under an apartment complex washing machine.

I got my quarter and have developed a serious Lady Macbeth condition.

I got a laundry room beef with this broad now. Everyone knows you can't expect to use all the machines at once on a weekend, but by gum in the middle of a weekday he who arrives first claims all. So there I was sorting away when this broad comes in and procedes to invade my turf. I decide to bite the bullet and give her half the machines if I have to. But she doesn't do that. She only needs one. And she picks the one in the middle. Which totally throws off my system.

Firstly, she can't wait 20 minutes? If she had left her stuff, I would have put it in for her. And B, who picks the one in the middle? It would be like going to the movies and not leaving a buffer seat.

Then, THEN, she goes and flops on a lounge chair and leaves her one measly load in my way when it's done. I had to wait 'til one of mine was finished while her stinkin' wet laundry sat there totally finished with the spin cycle. She was laying out the whole time and without sunscreen. She is so going to get leather-faced and all skin cancery.

Now that I think about it, this may have all happened on a Sunday. Still. That broad is going down next time I see her.

Also, Jamie Cullum was fun. He's small enough to carry around in my purse, but musically, I'd need at least a large duffle bag.

Alternative Jamie Joke, Dirty Version: He so short, I got a vibrator taller than him. Thank you! Goodnight!

No comments: