Friday, May 26, 2006

I Can't Stop Spilling My Coffee.

I have a problem. I have spilled coffee on myself three out of five mornings this week. I do not know what is wrong with me. Was it the singing at the top of my voice along with Jamie Cullum? Could it be the music is not only a mindtrick wherein you may watch me forget about missing you, but the cause of the spillage? Negatory. I took Jamie out of the car entirely today and spillage occurred anyway. I can't rule out a backlash effect due to the absence of the Jamie, yet.

Could it be related to my alleged attendance of the Steve McQueen School of Driving? (Some guy once told me I went there. I had just run like three red lights. I don't do that anymore.) Am I spilling because of all the sips taken in midair when I'm jumping garbage cans? Wait, that's Evil Knieval. Steve McQueen is much cooler. I must be spilling when I'm trying to cross the border into Switzerland and jumping barbed wire.

My theories are not yet developed and right now I don't have time because I have to make a phone call and I can't multitask. You people figure it out. What is wrong with ReadBecca? I thank you in advance to restrict your snarky answers to the subject of ReadBecca's coffee-spilling. ReadBecca is well aware of her deficiences in other areas.

No comments: