Monday, January 14, 2008

Good Monday. Excellent Work, Smithers.

This morning, The Foreigner bought me some blueberry pancakes and made me laugh real laughs, the loud kind that make people look, if there were people trying to read the paper in my living room. He has an Uncle Pasquale. Awesome. Good times, the just hanging out for a couple hours. Ambivalence currently at bay. Also, I'm not drunk and despairing, unless my pancake buzz has lasted 12 hours and now I'm coming down.

Then I picked up my CPR textbook, recycled a ton of magazines dating back to 2005, took an hour and a half nap, had a sandwich, watched Entertainment Tonight, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory, and played a few hands of Free Cell until my neighbor fired up the wi-fi for me to steal. Then I checked my email and got a note answering my resume email and requesting my divine presence at an interview on Friday. Holy crap!

It's been quite a day. I'm exhausted.

No comments: