Friday, January 25, 2008

If Only I Had No Common Decency Or Sense Of Shame, Then I Could Work For Extra.

CROCODILE TEARS!

Dang, how am I going to get this woman to move out of Stefanie's spot? I think I will have more luck if I will some of the hipsters down the end to go somewhere else. This one knucklehead keeps getting Vickery and Victory mixed up. Vickery Park is a bar on Henderson. Victory Park is a made-up destination downtown that contains that lame bar at the W, amongst others. Don't go there. Paris Hilton goes there, ya dig?

Say, mack, I gotta line on a crackerjack pony. I'm gonna amscray, but keep an eye on that dame in the corner. She's poison, see. A fella could get filled fulla lead hanging around a broad like that, see. So long, bub. Don't take any wooden nickels.

So the editing section of Monster is filled full of jobs that have nothing to do with editing. I think people are trying to trick me into about 57 different pyramid schemes. I can't click on a link that has more than one exclamation point in it or tells me I can work from home. They'll have me licking envelopes for Tom Cruise if I'm not careful. Looking for a job is so boring. I'm sick of doing it and sick of not making progress and sick of reporting nothing. I really have to figure out all the really technical crap on my computer. Some day. Stef's here. I better bail.

No comments: