Thursday, January 03, 2008

I Love You, Wireless Mouse.

I am not all electronic gadget girl, you know that, but I got a wireless mouse for Christmas and an Ipod, so I'm all loaded up on new toys, thanks.

I have also officially hit the wall with how much time I can spend by myself. I nearly went nuts with boredom over Christmas. The Willie Nelson Holiday Film Festival just didn't cut it, especially when Songwriter wouldn't play on the VCR. I pulled all of Willie's movies out of the archives at Premiere Video, which means I had to climb the ladder. Willie Nelson as movie star is pretty good. IMDB him and enjoy.

Also, I bought boots. Not cowboy. Kitten heel. Tres sexy. Depose The Foreigner if you need proof. I think they supercede silver shoes.

Why is supercede always a spelling bee word?

What else? I got nothin'. No job. Total boredom. Decided not to take microbiology at this juncture. Not vital. Must learn CPR officially. Remembering the poster in the break room two jobs ago that also mentioned treatment of snake bites not good enough. I always thought it would be awesome if somebody got snake bit in the cube farm.

I drank a lot on Christmas Day night, and I remember dancing with some guy, but I'm not sure if he kissed me or what. It's not important. Some guy with blue hair had been buying me a lot of drinks before then, so details are sketchy. In any case, I went home alone and slept on the floor. I don't remember why. It was not comfortable.

Ok, it's getting cold up here in the WRC loft, so I'm going home. It's dark outside and literally freezing ass cold out there. I should have put something in the slow cooker so I would come home to deliciousness and warmth. Oh yeah, I skipped New Year's Eve. No point. So really, you're not behind on anything.

Except for how I stood up for myself as a woman and got what I wanted in response and how proud of myself I am for not taking it lying down. I am ReadBecca, hear me roar.

No comments: