Friday, February 03, 2006

I Think I Want A Pancake Breakfast Birthday Party.

Y'all know how much pancakes mean to me, and it's slightly wacky, which is one of my strengths, so what do you think of an IHOP 35th?

I don't know what's up with me trying to think of wacky things to do. I don't think anyone thinks it's as funny as I do. Not everyone gets it.

You know who gets it? My dad. And you people who keep coming back for more. My step-mom has to talk my dad out of doing wacky things all the time. Like the time he wanted to put a giant fish (or was it Rolling Stone lips?) on the back of the bathroom door to freak out guests. I was totally for it, but we got vetoed. We have wacky DNA.

Being deliberately unusual all the time is hard. Sometimes I just don't have any wacky left to give. I think now is one of those times.

I'm all out of fresh wacky. I'll be over here being usual if you need me.

No comments: