Tuesday, February 07, 2006

You Know What Show Rocks?

Freakin' Sesame Street. That show is awesome! It's way better than The View.

Day Two of being Under Utilized. I am so bored already, I can't stand it. It's one thing to lay around on the couch all day when you know you don't often get the chance. It's quite another knowing I can do it until some unknown time, who knows how long. Enforced laziness is not as much fun. I feel like the guy who was Sloth in that movie Seven. Which by the way is the most disturbing film I've ever seen, and I have a high tolerance for disturbing. It made me sick.

Anyhow, I'm going to make a list today of Things To Do. From getting my oil changed during the early bird weekday special to campaigning for Kinky Friedman. Maybe he'll give me a job when he gets elected.

Hey, at least I brushed my hair today. That's got to count for something!

Also, ice cream and fruit snacks is a healthy dinner right? Note to self: The official number of too many fruit snacks is six.

Chik Fil A is also the lunch spot of choice for North Dallas stay at home moms and their not yet school age children. They're also remarkably well behaved.

What's going on in the world? Let me know...

No comments: