Monday, June 19, 2006

As Long As People Are Calling Me Trashy...

I might as well tell you about how I had dinner at the car wash last Thursday.

I highly recommend Tacos and More for your dining pleasure. You've driven by it a hundred time if you live in Dallas. It's at the intersection of Ross and Greenville and it's that little red-and-white-striped walk-up window at the car wash next to CVS. Practice your high-school Spanish before you go to facilitate ordering. Excellent tacos that are served the right way with cilantro, onion, lime wedges and that neon-green hot sauce that sets your tongue on fire in a good way. Sure, you can get it to go, but I suggest staying right there less than 10 feet from the cars careening past and dining al fresco like I did. Someone suggested if you are that close to the traffic you should be wearing a fluorescent vest and a hard hat. Not a bad idea. They sell Mexican cokes if you need a cane sugar rush, but regular U.S. ones are cheaper.

I might marry a man who took me to Tacos and More in his bitchin' Camaro. We could share a 40.

Also, there is a girl in my class who has worn a different article of terry cloth-material clothing every single day. I'm sure it's all Juicy Couture, but damn, how much terry cloth can a girl own? I also counted how many people's butts were bigger than the desks the other night. Pretty much all of them.

Hey, I hear The Portlanders are playing at Gypsy Tea next weekend. Who's in?

No comments: