Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm Sorry, Charlie Brown.

I forgot I had to be at school at the same time as the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special. Dang. But here I am, cold beer conveniently located and battery fully charged, to tell you how much I kick ass at Algebra. I kick very much ass at Algebra. There was only one question where I was halfway all WTF? and due to the wonder of Adobe Acrobat, I have checked the text book and even when I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I can figure it out enough to not look like a total dipshit.

I win.

My wit and bad-assery are legend. I suggest you bookmark ReadBecca now, before I start snubbing people, and you can't get on the list.

So what else is new? Nada. Unemployed? Check. The Foreigner still mooning after me? Check. Family-free Thanksgiving? Check. Allergies? Check check. It'll be a green tea and Claritin holiday, God bless us, everyone! Allergies mean that I will be wearing a scarf of some sort until they're gone. I know it's all in my head, but my sore throat feels better when I wear a scarf. Today I have my green fuzzy one. It's so soft and cozy. I wear it with pajamas around the house. I've been known to sport the green scarf, mismatched pj's (Horrors!), and my tiara. I like to remind people who they're dealing with.

You people have a thankstastic holiday. I'll see you on the other side, or sooner if the beaujolais treats me right.

Love and gravy,

ReadBecca

No comments: