Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday. You Better Recognize!


Hey, buy me these shoes.
They need a home where they will be loved and appreciated and worn with a very tasteful French maid outfit. They're on sale on ninewest.com and I wear a 9m.
How many jobs out there do you think will let ReadBecca have Mondays off? Monday is climbing the charts as my fave day. I mean, I will always always always love Tuesday afternoons, and Sunday mornings are quite nice as well. But breakfast at nine and not watching a movie on Mondays and being done by 12:30 and then taking a nap and a sandalwood bubble bath ain't a bad way to start a week.
I got a call today about a possible job with like, a paycheck involved and everything. But I'm sad because it means giving up Wino Wednesday and MMMMMMMmmmmmonday. Here's hoping I can stretch it out for another week.
Demon Insomnia is plaguing me again. I went to bed at 11 last night, and again at 1:30, and once more at 3, and I gave it shot at 6 just for the hell of it. I even tried to take a nap and got pretty much nowhere near the Land of Nod. I could never be a prisoner of war. I would crack so fast when it came to the whole sleep deprivation thing, it would curl your Aunt Fanny's hair.
I'm going to have some Jell-O and see if I can't go to sleep at 8:30 like a third-grader.
Remember, those shoes aren't going to buy themselves, and black patent is a classic, and who are you to deny me hooker shoes?

No comments: