Monday, November 19, 2007

You Should See What Happens When Someone Brings Me Coffee And A Croissant.

So, Monday, yeah. I suggest everyone have the Mondays I've been having lately. I'm not kidding.

Let's see. What sort of Thanksgiving film festival should I have this year? I don't think I can take the final season of The Sopranos. There is such a thing as too dark, even ReadBecca knows that. Musicals? Only if I buy more wine. There's the tear jerker route. Beaches, Steel Magnolias, Terms of Endearment and ET. Also, only if I buy more wine. War movies? Only if I buy more cigars.

Next up: delicious cooking for one, not as sad as you might think. I think I'm going to eat steak. They don't make single-serve turkeys. I checked. Do you think Marie Antoinette would have kept her head if she'd said, "Let them eat steak!" instead? (She didn't really say it anyway. They wanted her head on a plate no matter what the poor woman said.)

PS. Yes, I will be watching Charlie Brown tomorrow at 7 Central. You should be too.

No comments: