Wednesday, October 03, 2007

ARGHERK C OE I Can't IM And Post Simultaneously

Dang, I am unable to multitask. My head hurts too. I don't know if they're related. Ashley agrees with me that calling the clitoris a miniature penis is insulting and wrong. She says the penis is "a hugely deformed clit." This is what I talk about with Ashley. She's all trying to work and code stuff or program stuff or whatever she does to the website of our employer, and then I start talking about the female prostate. Then she tells me about her pet shrimp Bubba's immaculate conception. I am not making this up.

I think I'm clenching my jaw or something. My neck ain't been right since the foreigner pulled my hair too hard. I miss Dr. Mary. I need the creepy crawly electrode treatment and a good cracking. And a nap. And a snack. And some fruit punch. Maybe a grilled cheese. Sangwich...mmmm....

I gotta go.

No comments: