Friday, October 26, 2007

Discover Wednesday!

I took Stef for a b-day drink on Wednesday and didn't get home until nearly 1 a.m. I blame the cheese board. Who knew Wednesday could be so chock-full of fun? And I only spent $6.50. Because Tyler has an expense account and everyone in the world works in advertising or media. So yay Tyler, yay Wednesday, boo Thursday morning, and boo boys who don't know to quit while they're behind. Stefanie's funny when she's done.

I laughed and laughed on Wednesday and dang if I didn't make two new friends. I went all old school and wrote my number in ink on a napkin. It pays to carry a pen and not be afraid of strangers.

Also, I love my new mascara. I can put on five coats and my lashes still don't clump. I'm going for 10 next time. So run right out and get yourself some Lash Exact; it's purple packaging and approved by Queen Latifah. It takes me about 5-7 minutes to do all my make-up besides my eyes. Eyes can take up to an hour with false eyelashes. I dig eye make-up of all kinds. You should see pictures of me at summer camp when I was 14. Out in the middle of the Hill Country with a plastic compass and a Xeroxed topographical map, and still sportin' both blue AND green mascara. My Holy Grail is purple eyeshadow. I can't find the right one. I have at least seven of them, and none of them are quite right.

You know, I didn't really want to blog today, but I did anyway and I feel better. It's been a day of freaking out for me because my new job called me up and told me not to come in today or Monday. I hate being a freelancer. The budget I made on Wednesday while I didn't have anything to do mocks me from inside my laptop bag. I can hear it telling me I'm going to be a hobo. But now that I've confessed to freaking out and then calming down, I'm freaking out again. Let's go back to talking about mascara.

I am going to Premiere Video and getting me something funny to watch tonight, after Ghost Whisperer. Now that chick knows false eye lashes. I dig all the ridiculous, cleavage revealing outfits on that show. You know the whole town talks about slutty, psycho Melinda behind her back. I would be friends with her, and not all weird about ghosts like stupid Camryn Manheim. I liked the old best friend better. Aisha Tyler, I think. She was on Friends for a while. Camryn was better when she was Plan B'ing people on that lawyer show that Dylan McDermott was also better on than that crap show he's on now. BTW, since when does every TV show in the world have to say "tranny hooker" every five minutes? I used to have to watch cable for that.

Damn, I need to do laundry. I can tell because I'm wearing panties I hate. I know, why own panties one doesn't care for? I didn't deliberately buy underwear I don't enjoy. It just happens sometimes inadvertently. Don't you judge me.

No comments: