Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm Pretty Sure My Lungs Are Filled With Jell-o.

Woo spring allergy season! I have this totally awesome cough. It's got a pattern. I cough twice. Cough cough. Then about five or ten minutes later I have to really cough. COUGH! It's terrific. I feel like I can hear liquid sloshing around in my lungs. I want to stick a tube in there and vacuum it all out. Wouldn't that be great? I could finally get a deep breath.

I gave ReadBecca's address to a couple guys I used to work with. Now I can never go back. I hang my head in mock shame.

If ReadBecca doesn't re-enter the corporate world, what should she do? Sacking groceries is my plan B. What do you suggest? What would be the ultimate out-of-the-fast-lane job? Remember Office Space? He worked construction. What would you do? What do you think ReadBecca should do? Discuss.

No comments: