Monday, March 27, 2006

The Texas Workforce commission Thinks I'm Lazy.

The TWC has denied me two weeks of dole money A.) for filing late and B.) for having the flu. I have to send in a written appeal. I want my $700. I'm really tired of the whole jobless scene. This would be so much better if I had won the lottery.

What can I do for $25 an hour? (Insert your own dirty joke here.)

I have no skills other than editing and being generally fabulous. I wonder if the TV stations are hiring. I would make an excellent reporter.

We're going live to ReadBecca at the scene. ReadBecca, what can you tell us about today's city council meeting?

I have absolutely no idea, Rick. I was totally bored and stopped listening. City council meetings have been pretty lackluster since that time a couple years ago when that woman peed in the trash can when the council wouldn't let her continue to speak if she left the room. Reporting live from Dallas City Hall, I'm ReadBecca for Channel Eleventeen News.

No comments: