Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm Such A Sellout.

I'm wearing a bra today. I might as well vote Republican.

I missed the calcium focus group due to writing down the wrong address. I ended up in Deep Ellum, which is a far cry from Uptown. I can now give tours of East Dallas, except I can't decipher all the tags. I wish I had a tag. Someone tagged the dumpster at the Lakewood library with "BORED," but since I could read it, I suspect it was a middle-class white kid with not enough parental supervision.

What else is new? I dreamed my parents owned a convenience store on the banks of the Seine in Paris. It had Slurpees. I worked there occasionally but had problems scanning barcodes. If you've ever been to Paris, you'll know just how ridiculous this dream is.

I got the Final Jeopardy question right. Che Guevarra. Maybe I'm not that much of a sellout after all.

No comments: