Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Interview Numero Tres: Now That's What I'm Talkin' About

I went to Aquent today to see if I could get some gigs freelancing. They gave me an orange coffee mug and a calendar. I could cuddle with them right now.

I told them I would consider myself a freelancing sucess if I could get 30 hours a week. I'll take more, but to me, that's the benchmark to being able to live on freelancing money. So we'll see how that all turns out. Art Squad and The Creative Group have made nary an overture. I suppose I can call their non-communicative asses up in the morning and say "What gives?"

Other than that, I'm looking to partake of a happy hour situation. And I need something green to wear on Saturday. Something green and mucho flattering. I may have pancakes alone on Saturday morning, but I don't intend for there to be solo pancakes on Sunday morning, if you know what I mean and I think you do. Nudge. Nudge. Wink. Wink. Say no more, say no more.

I wonder where I could score a green velvet ladies' tuxedo.

No comments: