Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mary Kay Snipers, Go Away

On my lunch hour, I like to browse. I don't even care much what I browse. I've browsed tires.

But my browsing is being disrupted by those damn Mary Kay ladies who attack you with a compliment before you have a chance to stop, drop and roll. I want the Pinkie who came up with this world-wide, flirty-fishing recruitment scheme strung up by her suburban thumbs.

I am not all that impressed with MK products, except the clear lipgloss. I love that stuff. But I won't buy it because I don't like those pushy women and their sneaky sales tactics. Like inviting you to a "party" and finding out it's a "regional sales meeting." It's a pyramid scheme, man. And I ain't no Egyptian working for no Pharoah.

Next time one of the Snipers tells me I've got great skin, I'm going to sell her a time-share.

No comments: