Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The thing is, I don't really want a job.

I don't want to be lazy either. I just don't want to work. I want to have more money than God so I can go to Paris and learn French and study art. I also want to learn about sculpture in Italy. I want to take yoga and fencing. I want to learn Russian history and Argentinian tango. I want to volunteer in Darfur. I want to become a labor and delivery nurse. I want to write for a couple hours in the morning and then have lunch somewhere. I want to design my own evening gowns. I want to go to chef school, but I don't want to work in a restaurant. I just want to cook for my friends. I want to drive across the Outback on my own. I want to build houses for the homeless. I want to be on the International Best Dressed list. I want to cure cancer. I want a pony.

No comments: