Sunday, November 27, 2005

I Can't Stop Eating Pop Tarts.

Thanks a lot, WritingGal. You better come visit me in sugar rehab. I had four cups of coffee and two tarts on Friday and had heart palpitations. I had to eat some carrots just to come down off the high. I cut down to two cups and two tarts this morning and I've got the shakes. I'm sure this Coke I'm drinking will help.

I am trying to do laundry but I can't concentrate long enough to separate whites from darks and delicates from colors. Oh caffeine and sugar, you twin mistresses of all that is distracted and shaky, some day I hope to end your reign of terror, but not today. Matt the Miller Man has a box of chocolates on his coffee table and I am so going to eat all the good ones before he gets back from Corpus tonight.

Ooh, something shiny!

No comments: