Friday, November 18, 2005

I Just Want Some Boots That Aren't Furry. Is That Too Much To Ask?

I blame Sienna Miller for this. Your fiance sleeps with one nanny and the whole world has to wear furry boots in solidarity. Stupid furry boots. I'm not doing it. You can't make me.

What should I buy myself for Christmas? Also, what should I buy myself for the big birthday in February? I must commemorate it since it's a milestone. 35 is the new fabulous. That's my motto. I'm thinking ridiculously expensive handbag. Which reminds me, I haven't carried my Louis in quite some time. Must break it out again. Hmmm, Christmas. Possibly silk pajamas and a smoking jacket. All the better to swan around my tiny apartment in, spilling wine everywhere. Note to self: stock up on the champers.

Shopping is hard.

No comments: