Thursday, November 10, 2005

I've Been Preoccupied, But That Doesn't Mean I Don't Love You.

Don't worry, I'm not cheating on you. I've just got a lot on my mind and my sore shoulders are making it hard to think about anything else. What are you doing Saturday night? Let's have a date night and put the focus back on us. What do you say, kitten? You know you're the only one for me.

There should be more Supertramp in all our lives. I need more pillows. I like cake. I need to stop obsessing. I don't have enough knives. What if someone spills? I don't have enough wine glasses. I am not buying doilies. I hate my job. I'm in a funk. This week has been hard. I'm tired. I need a massage and a facial. I fell down last Friday and my scrape still hurts. I want to go to the movies. I wish I had some cheese. I want lasagne. Soup is good food. I'm thirsty. mmm... LouAnn plate. I'm cranky. I need a nap. It's cool outside. I'm going to lunch early. I want to curl up in a ball and have quiet time. Everyone put your head on your desk. I don't like monkeys. I wish I had a dog. The batteries in my digital thermometer are dead so I can't get sick. If I were in the hospital, would people come see me? What if I kill a patient? What if I look bad in scrubs? What if there is no McDreamy? That was a good kiss he gave Izzy. I would have followed him out. I'm not cool. I can't believe they killed Shannon. Sayid's going to lose it. They should stop pressing the button. I'm not full-strength today. I've been de-DisRespeccified with some sort of alien brain ray. Stupid aliens. Tom Cruise is nuts. I don't find crazy people attractive. What's up with my beach vision? Let's have some more of that, please. It's almost lunch time. I want soup and garlic bread. Spaghetti would also be nice. I need a fountain coke. I like ice cream. I like tea. I'm a nice girl, most of the time. I must never tell any person who wants to date me about this blog. I'm not really crazy. I'm maybe a little eccentric sometimes. My eyes are getting heavy. I want to lay on the floor in corpse pose. I like lavender. I have to go google something.

No comments: