Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm Taking My Purple Satin Slingbacks To Vegas, Baby!

I leave for Lost Wages tomorrow. Yeeeeeeeeee HAW!

I'm hangin' with Dad and Step-Linda and I got a date with destiny at the craps table. I bought purple satin bejeweled slingbacks because I love ridiculous shoes. They aren't ridiculously high like the ones I bought for the Paris wedding. (God, those shoes are fab. Mauve strappy ankle-wrap skyscraper stilettos. They are the definition of limo shoes.) They won't let you sit at the craps table and blackjack has too much counting involved. I always take a card when I shouldn't and the guy next to me gets mad because he thinks it was his. I call bullshit on that. I can take as many cards as I want and I don't owe the next player nothin'.

I can't wait to blog about my millions when I win them.

No comments: