Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Love You, Phillips Senseo Coffee Maker.

I have been looking at those new-fangled coffee makers that use coffee pods ever since I saw one in action at Thea's office that time we tried to get U2 tickets. I checked them all out at Target and picked the one that took the least amout of hands to operate, only I had a mental block about paying $70 for a coffee maker. I couldn't do it. I own Oscar de la Renta pants, but I couldn't spring for that damn coffee maker.

The combined forces of Sarge and a sale at Target finally got me my delightful new kitchen gadget. $50 was the magic number. I have enjoyed three mornings of coffee brewed at home for a bargain price and still made it into the office without drawing the wrath of Sarge, who just now threw me under the bus as I was typing.

Lunch hour delayed.

No comments: