Friday, October 07, 2005

I Am Extremely Pleased with My Outfit Today.

Crisp white shirt under a scoop-neck forest green t-shirt, denim mini, green tights and brown herringbone round-toe flats. Capped off with a gold sequin scarf tied casually prep school-style and my chocolate brown suede coat. This outfit is the perfect fall outfit.

Only I wasted it. I keep forgetting about the whole Texas-OU thing. (Go Texas.) So when I called certain ladies this morning at around 8:30 a.m. to plan a happy hour and was turned down due to plans revolving around being an alum (Go Texas.), I was bummed. I could have saved this outfit for a happy hour day. I can wear it again, but it won't be the same. My enthusiasm will wane. I won't feel nearly as cute as I do today. I'm cute, dammit! I'm in a boy-friendly mood! Stupid football game. (Go Texas.)

No comments: