Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sarge: Not So Much

Not liking Sarge. No one is. Micromanager. Assigns self-directed projects. Also known as "busy work." Doesn't like people to surf. Posting becoming difficult. Also stressing me out by talking about how to reduce stress all the time. Would reduce stress if wasn't so focused on what time I come in and what time I leave. Resent having to choose between stopping for Starbucks and being at my desk at exactly nine. Who the hell is ever in the office at nine in advertising? No one. That's who.

ReadBecca has to take a week off. I'm not allowed to read anything for a week. Google "The Artist's Way" chapter four. It's a thing. Technically, I probably should have taken a whole week off, but I didn't think it would fly with Sarge. So no Internet for a week. No magazines. No email. No books. No reading of any kind. You'll have to call me if you want to talk to me. I'm going to delete all personal emails so I can't read them and respond. God, what a week this is going to be.

See you next Wednesday.

No comments: