Thursday, October 27, 2005

Speaking of Getting People...

Jason gets me.

When he said "Fuck Boysenberry!" I knew exactly what he meant. He's tall. It's too bad he's so skinny. I would feed him pancakes every day to fatten him up a little. Men with smaller thighs than mine are not allowed. And yet he's still ok looking.

But brain-wise, the kid is aces. I've only met the dude like twice and he makes me laugh like few others. He's a writer. I'm an editor. It's like freakin' Felix and Oscar, only if they were alike. No, it's like Ashley and Mary Kate, if we were interchangeable. What are things that complement each other again? It's like... Salt and Peppa. I don't know who Spinderella is like.

Anyway, he's delightful. I highly recommend taking Jason with you if you expect to get snowed in somewhere.

Dude, do you remember telling me you wanted to go on the road trip when I visit Jane in Austin as soon as she's settled? I bet you don't. It was right after you told Stefanie you loved her.

Next time I see you, I'm so giving you a Rock N Roll McDonald's head butt. Also, somehow the rat ended up in my bag. His little red eyes are checking me out as we speak.

No comments: