Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mmmmm...Hot Chocolate.

I'm having the first hot chocolate of the season as we speak. It's a bit rainy and chilly and windy today. I however am wearing the wrong shoes for that. It's the last wearing of the black patent t-strap sandals.

I broke out the pink coat this morning. It was fun unzipping the Banana Republic bag and choosing amongst all my outerwear. Which reminds me, I need to get a New York coat for the big trip. It's going to be as cold as a witch's you know what up there in February and my Texas-appropriate coats will not do. Note to self: You do not need a purple fox fur-trimmed number, no matter how freakin' fabulous it is.

So I've got my cocoa, my favorite pink coat and my summer shoes on and all is right with the world. It's a great day, people. Appreciate it.

Love and Autumn kisses,

ReadBecca

No comments: