Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Hate You, Not Hating Anybody for Three Weeks.

I haven't hated anyone or anything enough to mention it since September 22. I feel like a hate slacker. Maybe if I list the things that mildly annoy me, I'll work myself into a frenzy of hate like a shark. Sharks are bad. I hate them. See? It's working already!

Sharks
Baby blue minivans
People who don't let you exit the elevator before they try to get on
When Starbucks doesn't have any croissants
Years in which I do not leave the confines of the United States of America
Flying coach
That my broken foot still hurts
Being cold
Being hot
Being interrupted
When none of the movies at Premier Video appeal to me
Acne
Ill-mannered dogs and children
Noisy neighbors
Birds
That the radio controls in my car are slightly too far away
Being single on Sunday morning
Pumpkin guts

No comments: