Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm Not Always A Hater.

Things I love:

Ice cream
Mashed potatoes
My dad
My girlfriends
New outfits
Sunny fall and spring days
Drinking beer with my guy friends
Drinking wine with my girl friends
Drinking alone and talking to myself
Menthol cigarettes on a cold winter night
Snuggling
Pictures in which I look thinner than I am
Smart dogs
Soft sweaters that are slightly too big
Taking naps on the couch
Making out like it's high school
When a handsome man smiles at me at lunch
Writing nonsense on my blog
The way Corpus smells like petrochemicals and seaweed
When my Grandpa tells funny stories
When a boy takes my glasses off my face so he can kiss me
Holding hands
Dancing
Pictures of my friends' kids
When I make people laugh
When other people make me laugh
A really good turkey sandwich
A cool washcloth on my forehead when I'm sick
Tang
The way my hair smells after I wash it and it's half dry
When someone else washes my hair
Lounging
Clean sheets
Spaghetti
When the underdog wins
Wrapping presents
Unwrapping presents
Scenic overlooks
Maps
Private jokes
Strong huggers
That sound the tape measure makes when you let it retract
Remote controls
Books
Libraries
Ancient places
Old churches
Waving at traffic
Throwing it out and starting over
Going to the chiropractor
Facials
Going to the movies
U2
Green apples
Grilled cheese
Making love, not war
Pointing and laughing
Cocoa
Anything lemon-fresh
Boats
Being done forever
Calendars
Diaries
Poking things with a stick
Firecrackers
Popeye's Fried Chicken
Bear cubs
Rubbing my eyes when I'm sleepy
Goodnight kisses
Talking so long at a restaurant they have to ask you to leave
Complimentary valet parking
Vodka tonics
The secret smile
Sighing at old times
Cooking
The word "shifty"
Cool guys
Seeing through cool guys
Putting on my pajamas
Making up songs

No comments: