Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Crab-holding-up Putz.

I forgot to mention Mr. Pinhead McNo-Answer was English.

I know. Date an American, ReadBecca. Date an American.

But foreigners are just so... foreign. You know how couples who've been together for a while are supposed to try and spice things up by trying something Different? That's the thing with foreigners. They're different FROM THE BEGINNING.

They wear black socks and weird shoes and say strange things and don't care if I drink and they can never tell when I'm joking and they talk more and don't watch so much TV and are afraid of guns and can't drive worth shit and are just so dreamy I want to put them in my pocket and carry them around with me. I love them. Except for the ones I don't love. We've covered them.

Oh God. I bet I marry a guy from Mesquite named Skeeter who wears denim shirts with the sleeves ripped off.

No comments: