Thursday, September 29, 2005

Flux Capacitor... Fluxing.

There are so many black wires behind my TV, it looks like that gross squid-ink spaghetti. They're all tangled and there's no way to hide them. Why aren't these things wireless?

I have yet to do yoga, naked or otherwise, but I did watch the DVD. They go way too fast for beginners, even though it's supposed to be for beginners. Maybe they meant the poses aren't hard. They aren't, but they talk so fast, I'll probably have to skip a couple to keep up.

You know what really chaps my ass? Yoga blocks don't come in pairs, but you need two for things like modified upward-facing dog. I can't do that thing where you go from cobra to a push up to downward-facing dog.

Also, I was distracted by Rodney Yee's package. He wears these tiny black man-panties and you can see EVERYTHING. He's lying on the beach and he looks like a freakin' sundial. And what's-her-name from the P.M. session wears a white unitard. Similarly disturbing.

I get it. Man. Black. Woman. White. Yin. Yang. Inner peace through yoga. But still. Tiny black man-panties and weird white unitards freak me out. I don't know how I'm going to meditate knowing that's on my TV screen if I open my eyes.

No comments: