Monday, September 19, 2005

Good Weekend.

After having a Fat Friday due to my future husband's decision to never email me again once he saw what I look like, things picked up. I went to the movies instead of happy hour because of my bad mood and saw "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" which reminded me that yes, I am scared of the Devil. My rosary is beside my bed. I bought it at Notre Dame. The one in Paris, not the one with football.

Then when I was talking to my dad and my step-mom on the phone outside Borders, I said I was standing outside the door like some kind of freak instead of going in and some dude said, "You're alright." So my non-freak status was validated by a guy who buys books on Friday nights. And I think one of the Borders dudes was hitting on me while trying to help me find a scary book. He said he'd think about it and have a list ready when I came in next. I ended up buying my next Tucker homework book and a bargain Stephen King collection of short stories, which so far aren't that scary. I think ol' Stephen is done.

I got a brilliant idea for Halloween decorations while I was at World Market on Saturday, so I guess I'm having a Halloween party. That'll make up for having to cancel the pool party because of the broken foot. Yay! I love parties! And I just thought of a FABULOUS party favor as well. I really should plan more events. Except for the 100-degree heat outside, I'm in total fall mode. Maybe I'll cook Thanksgiving dinner again this year.

On Sunday, a decent-looking guy who needed a shave told me I had a nice smile when I was eating pancakes. I wasn't even wearing make up. My hair did look fabulous however. So screw the non-responding rat bastard who didn't like the look of me in photos. He wasn't that great himself so who is he to judge? Fucking crab-holding-up putz. Plus, after the Saga of Evil Edward, non-responsive dicks like him are lucky I don't go apeshit on their asses. That's the one sure-fired way to make me criminally insane. I can't be responsible for my actions after that. No court would convict me. Seriously, how hard is it to be a decent human being? Jerk.

I'm alright with a nice smile and a very beautiful rosary to ward off the Devil, who may come disguised as people who just disappear without a word. Whatever. My Halloween party will rock the Kasbah.

No comments: