Friday, September 16, 2005

The People Have Spoken. All Two of Them.

ReadBecca.com is not kaput. Yet.

But you've been warned about the possible suckage, so don't come crying to the comments section when it happens.

Have you ever met anyone that actually acted on something they dreamed? Sometimes I really question my own judgment. Thank God I'm only making decisions about blogging based on my dreams. What if I were the president? What if I bombed Cuba because of a dream I had about Ricky Ricardo? (I haven't had a dream about Ricky Ricardo, btw.)

I know for sure I was talking in my sleep last night because I woke myself up. For some reason, I think I said "Goddammit!" But I may have dreamed that too.

I'm even angry in my DREAMS. Dude, you KNOW I have issues. Why can't I have a nice sex dream? Women do experience the Big O in their sleep. Let's have some more of that action, chief.

No comments: